KM Partners Attorneys at Law provides representation of interests of legal entities in disputes with state authorities within the scopes of administrative process.
Among other issues, our lawyers carry out effective protection of the interests in disputes with the State Fiscal Service, including customs disputes, disputes with the authorities of the State Treasury Service of Ukraine, the State Architectural and Construction Inspectorate of Ukraine and other state authorities.
Main services in this practice:
- full range of services on representation of the interests within the scopes of administrative process;
- appeal of unlawful decisions (regulatory legal acts or legal acts of individual nature), actions or omissions of public authorities;
- work on formation of evidence base in support of position in the administrative dispute;
- representation within the trial;
- appeal of court decisions;
- preparation of procedural documents (claims, appeal and cassation complaints, objections, petitions, explanations etc.).