Attorneys of KM Partners provide clients with legal assistance during tax audits and audits of other controlling authorities.
The most frequently malversations and other violations of law are committed by controlling authorities exactly during appointment and conducting of audits by controlling authorities, and therefore addressing to a lawyer already at such stage will advance to detect caused violations and to protect interests of the сlient most accurately.
The process of appointment and conducting of tax audits by controlling authorities has transient nature; therefore, individuals who have little experience in dealing with inspecting bodies usually cannot properly prepare for their visit and promptly identify violations of the legislation caused by them.
Attorneys of KM Partners have long-term experience in support during audits that enables them quickly answer to the сlient’s request and provide qualified assistance before and during the visit of the controlling authorities to the company.
In particular, our attorneys will assist you with the following issues:
- provide opinion regarding validity and legality of the appointment and conducting of audit;
- make decision regarding permission or non-permission of controlling authorities to the audit;
- appeal of orders on such audits, prevent negative consequences of non-permission of controlling authorities to the audit;
- instruct employees of the company regarding their actions during the audit;
- support during the audit directly at the сlient’s office and interaction with controlling authorities on behalf of the сlient;
- prepare objections and comments regarding audit results;
- appeal audits to higher authorities and to the court.
Please, keep in mind that your address to the attorney at the moment of appointment or audit conduct may be decisive advantage during further appeal against the decision of the controlling authority made based upon audit results.