Partner, Attorney at Law
Ph: +38 (044) 490-71-97
Fax: +38 (044) 492-88-59send message
Real Estate and Construction
KM Partners provides legal support at all stages of real estate construction, as well as concerning use and sale of real property, including planning, legal audit (Due Diligence) of objects, choice of land plot, funding, preparation of contracts (inter alia, using FIDIC standards) and other documents, negotiating, obtaining permits, commissioning objects and registration of ownership rights, assistance in dispute resolution.
Our experts provided legal support of construction of a number of large projects, including port terminals, grain elevators (granaries), logistic complexes, petrol stations and complexes, hotels and business centers.
The firm advises on legal issues related to the construction and operation of high-risk objects in the context of urban-planning issues, as well as concerning environmental, labor safety and other aspects.
Our lawyers show extensive experience in structuring deals, development of business schemes for acquisition of real estate, including land, either by direct purchase or through the transfer of corporate rights of the company that owns relevant objects (asset and share deals).
Attention to each client and peculiarities of their business enables us to work effectively with a wide range of investors, developers, lenders and creditors, owners and tenants of property.
Our practice also includes issues of formalization of lease, including lease and redevelopment of office premises, lease and purchase of private, municipal or state owned land plots (with involvement of both residents and non-residents), dispute resolution concerning the rental payments, as well as legal support of revocation of agreements regarding lease of land and other real property.
Our lawyers carry out effective support during audits conducted by the State Architectural and Construction Inspection (SACI), appeal against fines imposed by the SACI, decisions concerning the complexity of the object, and also support of the dispute resolution.
Cooperation with Tax Practice experts provides an opportunity to offer customers an effective solution after a thorough analysis of projects within the sphere of real estate and construction.
- Customs Law
- Transfer pricing (TP)
- Consulting support on transfer pricing issues
- Support of reporting on transfer pricing
- Developing documentation to justify the price level in controlled transactions
- Risk-based audit of pricing system in relation to transfer pricing
- Providing support during audits on transfer pricing issues
- Аppealing on additional tax assessments and sanctions following transfer pricing audits
- Attorneys at Law services
- Contract and Business Law
- M&A and Restructurings
- Real Estate and Construction
- Competition and Antitrust
- Intellectual Property
- Copyright and related rights
- Industrial property (patents, trademarks, сommercial confidentiality)
- Plant varieties
- Technology, know-how
- Аudit of intellectual property objects
- Consulting on methods of intellectual property rights protection
- Structuring relations concerning transfer and licensing intellectual property
- Structuring relations concerning the use of software as end user
- Royalties (and other payments for rights related to intellectual property) and customs commodity cost
- Labour Law / Labour Disputes
- Structuring of company’s expenses on remuneration of labour
- Elaborating HR documentation
- Еlaboration of employment agreements, contracts
- Consulting on issues regarding outsourcing services
- Due diligence of HR documentation of the company on its compliance with effective Ukrainian labour legislation and advising on elimination of labour violations made by the company
- Elaborating documentation on protection of confidential information, personal data
- Legal support of companies during restructuring/reorganization
- Negotiation with the employees in case of labour dispute
- Representation in courts on labour disputes between the employee and the employer
- Legal support of employee’s dismissal
- Consulting on issues regarding employees’ mobilization
- Сonsulting and company’s support during audits on labour issues conducted by state authorities
- Оbtaining employment permit, residency permit for foreign citizens
- Сonsulting on other labour issues
- Bankruptcy / Liquidation
- Currency Control