KM Partners offers a wide range of services in different practices. The quality of our tax consulting services is well-known both in Ukraine and abroad: since 2005 KM Partners and its partners have been constantly top-ranked in the tax practice category on the basis of the results of national and foreign ranking researches such as The Legal 500, Сhambers Europe Clients’ Guide, Best Lawyers, Client Choice Awards, Who is Who Legal, Tax Directors Handbook, Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients and many others.
At the end of 2010 KM Partners has become an exclusive member of WTS Global –a global network of consulting firms specialized in tax and represented by about 100 countries worldwide. WTS Global was formed with the purpose of experience exchange between local firms to get the advantages of globalization and the opportunity of rendering services at the global level.
Thus, the profound knowledge of our specialists and possibility to use the international experience of our colleges from WTS Global enables provision of high quality support in any sphere of taxation.
Customs and transfer pricing practices are under dynamic development at the present moment. The experts of KM Partners keep abreast of the latest changes in legislation and provide complex support in solving any issues related to these branches, starting from assessment of potential risks and defining the areas of vulnerability to defend the Clients’ interests in the disputes with customs authorities or appealing against the results of controlled transactions audit.
The company also has qualified and experienced experts who specialize in corporate law, real estate and land issues, competition law, commercial and contract law, civil law, labor law and intellectual property law. Among main practices there is also dispute resolution in national courts, arbitration courts and through commercial arbitration.
Our lawyers have profound knowledge and experience in legal issues, as well as the insight on the client’s business; therefore they are able to offer a right legal instrument which suits best to a particular client. The company has long and successful cooperation with clients from various industries, including agriculture, fuel and energy complex, construction, transport and infrastructure, information technologies and telecommunications, trade, and others.
The combination of professional qualification from legal and tax practices allows us to provide comprehensive services with the highest quality.
- Customs Law
- Transfer pricing (TP)
- Consulting support on transfer pricing issues
- Support of reporting on transfer pricing
- Developing documentation to justify the price level in controlled transactions
- Risk-based audit of pricing system in relation to transfer pricing
- Providing support during audits on transfer pricing issues
- Аppealing on additional tax assessments and sanctions following transfer pricing audits
- Attorneys at Law services
- Contract and Business Law
- M&A and Restructurings
- Real Estate and Construction
- Competition and Antitrust
- Intellectual Property
- Copyright and related rights
- Industrial property (patents, trademarks, сommercial confidentiality)
- Plant varieties
- Technology, know-how
- Аudit of intellectual property objects
- Consulting on methods of intellectual property rights protection
- Structuring relations concerning transfer and licensing intellectual property
- Structuring relations concerning the use of software as end user
- Royalties (and other payments for rights related to intellectual property) and customs commodity cost
- Labour Law / Labour Disputes
- Structuring of company’s expenses on remuneration of labour
- Elaborating HR documentation
- Еlaboration of employment agreements, contracts
- Consulting on issues regarding outsourcing services
- Due diligence of HR documentation of the company on its compliance with effective Ukrainian labour legislation and advising on elimination of labour violations made by the company
- Elaborating documentation on protection of confidential information, personal data
- Legal support of companies during restructuring/reorganization
- Negotiation with the employees in case of labour dispute
- Representation in courts on labour disputes between the employee and the employer
- Legal support of employee’s dismissal
- Consulting on issues regarding employees’ mobilization
- Сonsulting and company’s support during audits on labour issues conducted by state authorities
- Оbtaining employment permit, residency permit for foreign citizens
- Сonsulting on other labour issues
- Bankruptcy / Liquidation
- Currency Control